~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A look back

So I was just thinking about how big my baby girl is getting and felt the need to post some pic's of her from the 1st month of her life. She looks sooo tiny!
Enjoy!

Her 1st swimsuit!


She knew she would be a supermodel early on...



The day we brought her home from the hospital...she even has her braclet on still.... now she hangs off the swing! Ha!


Her BellaBaby photoshoot in the hospital.... 1 day old!
So sweet!



1 hour old! Nick (aka Proud new Daddy!) was introducing her to her Papa!

So there you have it! A few special shots from the begining! I miss how tiny she was, but am loving all the fabulous new thing she is learning literally everyday! She is rolling all over the place & trying sooo hard to crawl! She is getting really close! The next few months will be very exciting for her I'm sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment