~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Aubrey Turns 1!!!

I can't believe my baby is 1!?!?! It's sooo crazy how fast time has gone by! We spent her actually birthday sleeping in, and then went off to Sear's for her Birthday Photoshoot! It was awesome. After her photoshoot, we went to my Grandma's house,(Aubrey's Great Grandma Rees) to have her birthday dinner. Grandma made Fried Chicken, mashed potatos, peas, and green beans. Then we had birthday cake that I made for her. She loved all the food. It was the first time Aubrey ever had any of that type of food. Here are some pic's of the day...My fav's from the photoshoot,












The second to last one is one of my absolute fav's! She realized she had pink icing all over her & couldn't get it off. Haha! Anyway, I hope all her birthday's are this memorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment