~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A realization for myself!

I have been dealing with some stuff personally lately.. It's not a secret, but what is kept private, is what I'm dealing with. I also appreciate the fact that people respect privacy (and will continue to!) and not ask me about it. If I wanted to talk about specifics with anyone, I will, or already would have.
Anyway... Here is my realization:

1. I have always been so worried about what people thought of me and what I did. I was always so worried about the whole, "OMG, if I'm not this certain way, I won't be liked or accepted!" well I have a answer for that..... "F" that!! I am who I am and will be who I am, if someone doesn't like me for that, then it is their loss, because I will still be fabulous without them!! :-)

2. Judgey People can suck it too! I am tired of people judging me and what I do. I'm not perfect, nor do I pretend to be, but neither are they! People need to stop trying to judge the kind of wife I am, or mom I am, or even just a woman in general. If I am happy with the way I conduct myself and with who I conduct it with, then everyone else should be too!

3. Life will go on, with or without me!
I am 25 years old, & I need to start acting like it! Maybe I was all uptight and stuff before because I was married as a toddler..(well 19, but still!) I had a baby at (barely) 24! I am not saying I'm gonna go out and be a crazy irresponsible fool.. I mean I still have to come home to be a Mama! But I mean stuff like, having girls night out, or playing sand v-ball and softball this summer. Running, because it makes me feel good, and hanging out with my friends, because they love me, and are the best!! And excuse the hell out of me if we happen to go to a bar to play darts or God forbid have a drink, (or 2!) , because last time I checked I was 25 and all of those "horrible" things are legal!!

4. I wish people had the balls to talk about me to my face! If someone has something to say about me, be man/woman enough to tell ME how u feel, not that it will probably matter to me, but if you feel the need to talk about me, don't try to hide it and talk behind my back! I have ears everywhere, and myTRUE friends don't think twice about telling me word for word what you really think about me!

5. If things are meant to be, they will be! I'm tired of basically feeling guilty for not forcing thongs to happen. You can't always plan you're whole future when you're so young. Mistakes will happen! Some big and some small, some even huge! But have no regrets, and live each day like it's your last, because it might be!!

<3 ~ S ~

No comments:

Post a Comment