So I feel that lately my blog posts have been all generic.. Nothing to emotion filled, just the basic updates... Well I'm about to explode with emotion, and I don't know where to go with this. I tend to have a major "word vomit" problem.. As in I meet someone and within 15 min they are running for the hills because I have laid out all my problems from my whole life to them! I'm going to try not to do that here.. So if the blog is chopped up and random, it's because I erased and cut the personal details out... I promised to be open, but come on people... Something are for in my head only.. So deal with it.
#1- I feel as if I'm going through a quarter life crisis. I can't help it. It all started around my 25th bday. I just realized literally overnight that I hadn't dome anything for me in a long time, if ever really! I made a choice to go back to school, get a job, rekindle old friendships and make some rockstar new ones! The hard part us trying to explain to people that I'm not crazy, or a bad wife or mom, but that I'm just me. I'm just trying to find my way through life. I don't want to live by someone else's rules, & I'm not going to change the way I feel or do things just because someone is trying to judge me. The only true judge will be God, & he lives me no matter what!
With that being said, I will admit that I like to go out, I like being around my friends and doing things outside of staying at my house, watching the TiVo or going to sleep. That doesn't make me a bad mom, actually it makes me a good mom, because I never take time away from A for myself. I take the time that she is sleeping and utilize it! I see people all the time that leave their kids for full days everyday for work and school and other things and the don't get scrutinized for it. I am not for one second saying that is bad to do, I work and go to school too, so I balance my time differently during summer/winter breaks. It makes me a better
Mom to step away sometimes and see how much I want to be with Aubrey.
#2- we all make mistakes in our lives.. U have to learn to let go and move on, or it will eat u alive inside.
#3- it's okay to cry if your hurting, the pain just means the feeling was real and now you're sad about it. No problem, let the tears flow and you'll feel better after.
#5- I'm getting 2 new tattoos. One will he a cross with heart/wings on my wrist, the other will have something to do with the word. "live fearless, with no regrets." in script, possibly Latin on my ribcage.
#6- I'm going to make a solid effort to blog about happier things sometime.
Thank you, that's all!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment