We've been going non-stop all day today (Friday) to prep for Aubrey's
B-day party. Her actual birthday is Sunday the 17th, but we wanted it to be not "mashed" with Father's Day.
I always plan waaaay too much stuff to get finished in one day, but my OCD tendencies seem to take over and once again we are up at 2am still planning. Ha! I will give myself a little leeway this year though, because this is the first year we are having the party at our house. This makes me a nervous wreck! :-/ I know it's not true, but I always feel I am judged by my house. My decor, cleanliness, organization & worst of all how it will look when 50 people pass through on my white carpet! Haha! I love out families and know they just want to spend time with Aubrey, but Mommy may have a morning cocktail to calm down! Lol!
On the upside to this, as of now my house hasn't been cleaner since the day we moved in & it's more organized than ever! ;-)
I'll let ya know if I make it through tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment