Of course I had to throw in a pic of my pretty baby! Hehe!
~The Hobeck Family ~
Nick, Sara & Aubrey
Thursday, February 18, 2010
My little sister got married!!!
In a crazy 1 week period, my little sister and her boyfriend, Joredan, decided to get married!! Apparently they have been talking about it for quite awhile, but did not tell the rest of us anything until last week! Joredan had decided to join the Navy, and he should be leaving for basic (if everything goes as planned) March 1st, after 8 weeks of Basic, he goes to something called A-School, for 4-6 months. Lisa can't go with him to basic, but if they were married she could go with him to A-school, plus he should get a much larger sign on bonus if he is married. She in a matter of 6 days we threw together a quickie wedding! Here a few pic's:
Of course I had to throw in a pic of my pretty baby! Hehe!




Of course I had to throw in a pic of my pretty baby! Hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment