I give up on trying to do these "blog challanges"... :-(
Many of you might not quite understand, that I truthfully don't have time to blog everyday...see my next post (The Many Wrong Assumptions of a Stay at Home Mommy!)
I have tried to make it a point to a least check my google reader, once a day and stay up to date on everybody elses success at the challanges, but I will admit, that I am failing said challange!
So with that said, I am making the only promise to myself and my followers (if there are any of you out there...yes blog stalkers, you count as followers, even though you don't make yourself known...we know you are there.... )
I will post as often as I can, when time, school, baby allows.....which in my cases, is rare...but hey, it's worth a try... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment