~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And the walls came falling down....

I don't really know what to say right now... I'm kinda at a loss for words. And anyone that knows me well, knows that means there is something really wrong with me right now! I kinda want to talk about it but I can't. These emotions are too much right now. I wish everything would just go back to the way it was. I don't know how much more I can take......I know that God only gives us what he knows we can handle, but geez, come on!!! I know that situations and people come in and out of your life for a reason, but it still hurts when it's a major change in your life and their gone. I know we just have to stick together and get through this... But right now it just feels like the walls of my life are falling down all around me.....

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I don't know what is going on, but I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! Not sure what's happening, but I'm thinking about you. I'm here if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete