~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Moving!... Again....

My life is a crazy mess! Seriously.. If I ever get a second to actually sit and breathe, I will write a legit post catching up on everything...
Anyway.. For now.. We are moving. Again.
It's a long story.. & an issue not our fault, but we out moving from our current home. We've loved this house, & are very sad to leave it, but its happening. Our lease would be up in December anyway, so it's just as well, while we found something we love! Our new house is much bigger, & we are gaining a bathroom & main level laundry!!(that's a big deal to most mamas!), Aubs & I are also gaining some HUGE walk-in closets!( that's an even bigger deal to most girls, especially girls like me with an unGodly amount of shoes! 😉) overall I'm very excited about the house, but also a little nervous... It's at the very tip top peak of the budget I figured out for housing. Scary, but just means to be more conservative on other things. (Like for instance, went on vaca this past week.. Found the cutest Coach bag on a ridiculous clearance price... Passed it up. VERY hard for me, but budget first, designer bag later!)
Anyway, lots of packing and sorting going on at our house, but not to slow down on anything else... 2 jobs, school, or life! New house pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment