I love this picture yet it makes me so sad to see it now.
I lost my beloved aunt to cancer this past week. Aunt Ronnie always has been & always will be one of my favorite aunts and actually favorite people in general.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer which spend into her lungs even after a mastectomy and thinking they had gotten it all. I watched her suffer for the past several months & I now know she his resting peacefully in Heaven. I was with her in her final moments along with my Grandma & my dad. She was loved by so many & will be missed by everyone that knew her.
Losing her to cancer has just opened me even more to fighting for awareness of all cancers but especially breast cancer. I don't want anyone else or their families to go through what we all have gone through. It's unimaginable to watch someone you love so much suffer. I told her this saying when we were realizing that she was terminal & I truly believe that's why she hung around fighting for so long. I told her she was the strongest person & if anyone could kick cancers butt, she could. My heart is broken & there will forever be a hole for her. I miss her so much already & its only been a few days.
I love you to the moon & back Aunt Ronnie, & I'm so glad you are no longer hurting. I know you're going to be my guardian angel now, because from day one you've always had my back & nothing, not even death, can change that. Rest in Peace.
Rhonda Jean Lane
2/12/58-10/16/11
No comments:
Post a Comment