Today was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was able to wear a t-shirt with flip flops & drove with my sunroof open all day. It was amazing!! I was sad though a little... Aubrey wasn't feeling well this morning & we hadn't slept much last night, so when I got home from my morning shift, we laid back down to grab a few more z's.. But we slept til noon! Ha! By the time we got up and dressed & had a quick lunch, it was time for me to drop A off at maw maw's house and go to my afternoon shift. When I got off, it was getting dark. :-(
We just hung out after I took a quick walk with my friend to catch up. We grabbed some quick dinner at Culvers and a movie and headed home. A was cranky so now everyone is crashes out and I'm still up. Ha!
Hope this weekend is just as beautiful as today!
No comments:
Post a Comment