I started feeling crummy on NYE, & it's progressively gotten worse.
I've got the typical stuffy, sinus gunk, chills, achey.. Etc. yuck!
So with only today and tomorrow left of no work, we decided to just chill out at home for the day. It was wonderful (minus the sickness!)..
We slept ALL morning then laid around and watch tv/movies all day. I made some tummy breakfast bowls for lunch.. Then more movies. Cuddling with A was exactly what I needed to help me feel better. She must not feel very good either, because she was especially cuddly & even feel asleep on my chest!! (LOVE!!!!) so we all took a nap! :-)
I had to run to te store, b/c we were completely out of ALL liquids in the house. Picked up a pizza from Sam's, & headed straight home. I have been craving cheesecake & since I'm afraid that my throat will join the sickness soon, I wanted to make/eat some now. Made one real quick and headed back to bed. :-) it should be ready in another hour, so when it's done... A quick bite (or 5....) and then sleep! Tomorrow is my last day to sleep in... :-( better enjoy it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment