Lazy Saturday's are not something we get to enjoy in our house right now.. We just moved into our new last weekend (another post on that to come..) and have been soooo crazy with work, school and unpacking/organizing the house we haven't had time to breathe even. Not mention throw A into the mix. Ha! A 2 1/2 y/o transitioning is not the most fun thing to do. :-/
Anyway.. We spent the day cleaning and unpacking more boxes. Then went back to the old house to get another load (or 2) and bring them back too. After a quick pit stop for dinner at BG's (the thought of cooking made me gag. Ha!) & by my sisters..( I hadn't seen sweet Addi in FOREVER!) we headed to Sams to pick up something's then home to do homework. Blah, yuck!
Now we are about to watch Grey's & Private Practice on abc.com (thank God for full episodes online!) since the TiVo hadn't been hooked up on Thursday, then sleep time! I am taking advantage of being able to sleep in tomorrow. If I don't I won't make it through the week.. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment