~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Back!

After realizing that my mobile blogging had somehow been disabled since August and nothing I had composed had posted :( I decided to just basically start a new year fresh with  "new blog". I really feel that our lives have become overwhelmingly busy, and we have NO time for memories, which completely breaks my heart. I am going to make a concious effort to take the time to at least jot down (via mobile blogging) something everyday week so that we can start to remember things precious times. Also, if I upload to Facebook, I'm going to upload to here (so if we are FB friends..you get a double dose of pics! :-)
Anyway, I am excited to start a New Year out as a "new me". (another post to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment