Hey...everybody seems to be doing it, why not join in...
Like some of my other fellow bloggers, I'm behind: so here goes...Day 1 & 2!
Day 1
Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Introduce: I'm Sara (Lane) Hobeck, I'm 25. I live in Cape Girardeau right now, but am on my way back to living in St. Louis. One husnad, Nick...the best! One daughter Aubrey...undescribable!
Recent picture:
15 Interesting facts:
1. I'm a full time stay at home mom
2. I am a full time Pre-Med student
3. I want to me a Physician's Assistant and specialize in Women's Health.
4. My family means more to me than anything.
5. I'm not really sure if I want to have more children. I'm happy with the perfect one I've got.
6. My husband is my soulmate.
7. I tend to care what other people think too much.
8. I recently lost 42lbs. and have 25 more to go.
9. I have an amazing Godson who is almost 6.
10. My life revolves around my daughter.
11. I like to run.
12. I L.O.V.E cheesecake
13. My favorite pizza is Italian sausage and green olives
14. Favorite color is PINK <---- Good thing I have a girl!
15. I think doing this 30 day blog will be hard for me...but I'm gonna give it my best shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment