~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 19

~Something I Miss~

Okay, this might sound a little strange to her some, and I want to make sure this is NOT taken the wrong way!!! I live my daughter mire than anything, she is my WHOLE life and I wouldn't change that for anything!!!
Okay, so on to what I miss....

1. I miss the spontaneity that life holds without having a child. Nick and I used to do sooo much stuff and it was fun! If we wanted to go out, we went.. If we wanted to go floating.. We went. If we wanted to take a mini vaca, we went.... U get the picture... LOL!
I know I can still do all those things with Aubrey and I love it all, but I miss doing it spontaneously... If that makes any sense...

2. I miss having no "real" stress.... The worst thing I had to worry about as a kid, was what I wanted to wear,( now to a 13 yr old, thats real stress...) ;-)
But now having to worry about how to pay my bills, buy diapers an food is what I'm talking about... Real life is not all it was cracked up to be!

3. Okay, so I'm reluctant to admit this one publicly... but let's make one thing clear... I'm NO way saying I want to be pregnant again or that I want another baby, because I DON'T!!..and we all know I was not a "pretty pregnant girl" like some...(yes Erica, I'm calling u out on that one! :-). ). But I do miss feeling Aubrey kick and move around in my belly. It was probably the best feeling I've ever had in my life! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment