~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 20

~ Nicknames~

Most people just call me Sara.. There's no cool abbreviation to it.... But I've some how acquired some strange "nicknames" over the years...

The typical.. Honey, baby, babe, sweetie, - nick
But he also calls me Goober sometimes which irks me...

My mom called me boo-boo and biscut as a kid

Grandpa called me Pee-dad and rascal and snickelfritz... Haha!

My maiden name was Sara Lane, so a lot of people from school growing up called me Lanie.. Which kinda stayed even after I got married... I mean after all who would want to be called Hoeie?!? LOL!!

Since my mom called me boo-boo, I kinda continued that tradition and call Aubrey boo-bear. She also gets called "A", Lil A, Aubers, stinker, Lil lady, little missy and lady bug! Poor kids not even gonna know her own name! Haha! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment