~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 12

~What do you Believe~

1. I believe in God.
2. I believe in love.
3. I believe in 2nd chances...for the most part.
4. I believe that even though all things happen for a reason, they don't always turn out for the best.
5. I believe in life we all make mistakes and will try the rest of our lives to make up for them.
6. I believe that children are the future...(yeah I just quoted MJ)
7. I believe in having hope, and trying to see the good in everyone.
8. I believe that everyone enters your life for a reason, some just aren't meant to stay.
9. I believe that hard work, doesn't always pay off.... :(
10. I believe that somethings just weren't meant to be.
11. I believe that somethings were.
12. I believe in having a personal relationship with God, but not having to always attend church.
13. I believe in letting kids be kids, while they can...there's plenty of time for growing up, and it goes too fast.
14. I believe that your heart nevers forgets.
15. I believe that I am the best mom I can be.
16. I believe that some people are just lucky in life.....(I'm not one of them! ha!)
17. I believe that a good run, can fix almost any emotional issue...at that moment.
18. I believe that trust is the key to any relationship.
19. I believe that a good cry never hurt anyone.
20. I believe in my daughter.


(I kinda sound depressed in that post....)

No comments:

Post a Comment