~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 3

Your 1st Love


Who knew that the guy I wasn't interested in at all would be my first real love?!?! I sure didn't. I fell in love with this amazing guy, within weeks of knowing him. He chased me until I agreed to go on a date with him. Even after I agreed to go out with him once, I tried to convience my friends to go out with him, because he "wasn't my type!" Ha! What type was that?? Who know?!? Because this guy was the sweetest, kindest, most loving person I had ever known. He did everything for me! I finally realized what a great guy, I was about to miss out on, and decided to give him a chance. 10 years later, here we are: More in love than ever! Married! With an amazing baby girl! My highschool sweetheart, became my husband and best friend!
 I LOVE YOU NICK, WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND EVERYTHING I EVER WILL BE!
I LOVE YOU THROUGH AND THROUGH...YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW TOO! XOXO



2001:
 2002:
 2004:
 2006:
 2009:
 2010:









No comments:

Post a Comment