~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10

Day 10

~Something your afraid of~

I don't like this topic... Just putting that out there....

1. I'm afraid of being alone! Not just alone really, but without Nick & Aubrey. Those 2 are my life!!! I can't imagine waking up, and them not be right there with me... :-(

2. Spiders & Snakes! Well basically i have a rule... "if it has less than 2 legs or more than 4 it can stay away from me!!" Ewww! Yuck!!! Gross!!! Whatever I don't like bugs & creatures!"

3. Death!
Okay, I know this is something I usually keep personal, but hey, you asked,,, I'll answer. The actually thought of dying isn't what scares me, the thought of meeting my Maker, isn't what scares me... It's the thought of what's going to happen in the world when I'm not here. This fear became more intense after had Aubrey. Now I'm scared of what I'm going to miss in her life. I can't hardly breath when I think about not being here with her.

Okay... I'm going to stop talking about it before I have a panic attack! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment