~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 13

~Goals~

I think that my goals in life have changed so many times, it makes my head spin to think about it...but here's a list of what going on now:

1. Graduate college.
2. Be accepted to a good medical school and graduate with honors.
3. Be the best mom I can be.
4. Be the best at my future job.
5. Deliver LOTS of babies....(For other people! haha!)
6. Have a better relationship with almost everyone in my life.
7. Find Nick a better job.
8. Get out of this financial canyon we are in.
9. Loose another 25lbs. and NEVER gain them back.
10. Decide if I ever really wanna have another baby.
11. Be a better wife.
12. Become more domesticated....(I was never cut out for this housewife stuff..)
13. Go out with friends more often.
14. Travel to Europe and Australia
15. Take another cruise.
16. Take my family on a vacation EVERY year, like I did as a kid.
17. Live in a foreign country.
18. Design and build my own dream house and live there...FOREVER!
19. Develop more self confidence.
20. Learn to be okay, with whatever happens. and learn to accept it for what it is.


Of course I have more goals than this...I just don't have all night to type them out...(Got a speech to write for class.) There are also some personal goals of mine that I will keep private, but I try to work on them personally.
My biggest goal of all, isn't even on the list....

TO PROVIDE THE BEST FOR AUBREY AND BE THERE FOR HER IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE. SHOW LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR EVERYTHING SHE DOES IN HER LIFE AND BE THERE TO GUIDE HER IN MAKING GOOD DECISSIONS!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment