~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 18

~Something you regret~

There are several things in my life that I wish I would have done differently or in a different order..but not many things that a plain out regret. I will choose to keep some things private and just share with you the things that I wish went differently.

If I could go back and change something, it would be:

Never dropping out of college the first time...it kills me that I would be a Doctor right now, if I had stuck with it, before.

Not partying so much publically...this has only gotten us into trouble.

Not pulling away from some of my good friends....When we got married, I had the mentallity that now Nick was the only person I should be around. I pulled away from almost all of my friends, and now trying to rekindle those relationships is hard.

Not EVER using a credit card....we are in soooooo much debt right now, I don't know if there will ever be a light at the end of the tunnel....but we are working on it.

Not enjoying my life as a kid, before I became an adult.

Not enjoying my pregnancy with Aubrey and those first few months she was here....I feel looking back that all I wanted to do was hurry up and get to the "next stage" of my pregnancy and then the same thing with her, when she was born...I kept rushing to get to the next "milestone"...I should've savored those moments...I can never get them back.... :-(

           Well...that about sums it up, for what I am willing to share on here...after all...ya never know who  reads this! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment