~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8

~A Place you have traveled~

I have traveled a lot... well not a lot to some people, and definately not enough... but when I was younger my parents always took us on at least one family vacation every year. I love, Love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. the beach and everything about it! Nick had never been to the beach in all his years.. so I was determined to get him there soon. We decided that his first time, would also be Aubrey's first time, and that would be something special they could share. This past August (2010) we decided to go to Panama City Beach, Destin, Pensacola Beach and Navera (sp?) Beach. Then we would go over to New Orleans for 2 days so he could see that too. It was an amazing trip and I wish I could have stayed there. Watching my daughter's face light up and giggle when the ways crashed up on her feet were priceless. But to see my best friend, my husband get to experience something so powerful and emotional as the ocean for the first time was perfet! Here's some pic's from the trip:




 First time touching the water:
 View from our room in PCB

 Bourbon Street, New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment