Well, this could be long and very picture filled....I have a lot of friends...some much closer than others, but you could say I'm a pretty social person.
My best friend is my husband:
It's an old pic from our wedding, but one of my all time fav's of him.
Then I would have to say I have 2 best girlfriends. One whom I've known my whole life and one that I just met a few years ago, btut cait wait until I can "legally" call her my sister! (Hurry up B and propose already! haha!)
Lori & I July 4th 2007
Megan & I August 2010- Cards game
Then of course there are many people that are special to me, but it would take ALL WEEK to upload pic's of all of them. Most people would say, I'm pretty outspoken, so if I like you, you know it, and if I don't, you really know it! Ha! So there's my friends!!


No comments:
Post a Comment