~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 5

My Siblings

I have A LOT of siblings now!!
I have 1 sister from my parents, Lisa. She is now 22. We like 9 days of being 3 years apart. We actually had the same due date, but she was born on May 2 and I was born on May 11.

This is she and I at my wedding in 2004:




When I got married I acquired soooo many siblings!
Nick has 3 older step brothers (Travis, Troy and Trent) and an older step sister (Tracy) from his Dad.
He also has a little brother (Brandon) and a little sister (Chelsi) from his Mom.
Then a few years later Trent got married, so I got another sister (in-law) named Terri.
Brandon has a girlfriend, (Megan) that I consider my sister.
Then my little sister, Lisa, got married this past February so I got another brother, Joredan.
So there ya go...my siblings grew from 1 to 9 in 6 years! Ha! I love them all!!! Here's some pic's...some are older but you get the idea:


Nick and I with his Step-siblings at our wedding---> Left to right Nick, Me, Trent, Nick's Dad (Dale), Step- Mom (Donna) Travis, Tracy and Troy (holding Casey, his son)
Trey and Tamera (Tracy's kids) up front.
 Nick with Trent and his wife Terri and their daughter Teriana at their wedding in 2006
 Brandon and Megan on B's 21st B-day in 2008

Chelsi

                                    

Lisa and Joredan at their wedding in Feb. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment