~The Hobeck Family ~

Nick, Sara & Aubrey

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 17

~Something I'm looking forward to~

Let's start with the near future and work our way forward....

I'm looking forward to:

Nick getting a better job and making more money on better hours.

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

The Holidays

Snow

Transfering schools to StL

Moving to StL...again!

Vacation next summer

Aubrey learning new things

Graduating school, and getting into a good medical school, and graduating with honors

Opening my own birth center and practicing medicine for many years

Desiging and building our dream house and living there forever.

Brandon and Megan getting married and having babies!! (...I know, I know...they gotta get engaged first! HA!)

My sister having babies

Okay basically anyone, but me having babies! LOL!

Watching Aubrey grow up and become the beautiful young woman she is going to be.

Being married for 50+ years

Becoming a grandma......(in like 30 years! haha!)



There's always going to be things in my life that I look forward to...some of things might even change..but everything will work out it the end...it always does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment